The EFCA Southeast team helps churches strengthen their leadership community by:
- Helping churches create and sustain healthy and effective leadership teams with organizational systems and structures aligned with each church’s unique vision and strategy.
- Coming alongside churches and leadership teams to encourage and help during times of crisis or transitions such as pastoral staff changes, re-visioning processes, or times of sudden or unanticipated change.
- Providing leadership consultations, training and development for pastors, staff, elders, and ministry leaders.
Our ministry is relational, not programmatic or institutional. EFCA churches are autonomous, but we are also interdependent, and no church needs to be alone.
Because our ministry is relational, we want to be someone:
- To talk to
- To provide guidance
- Who’s been there before
- Who’s a trusted-friend, third-party, neutral advisor and confidant for developing and implementing strategies for team building among pastors, staff and lay leaders.
- To help build bridges between team members
- To help church leaders continuously grow and develop as leaders and followers of Jesus Christ.
- To help church leaders see what might be too close to them to see themselves
- To throw church leaders a lifeline.
Our goal is to help you reach God’s vision and dreams for your local church, and for you to help us do the same for others.
Contact Glen Schrieber for more information at email@example.com.